Center Associate Full-Time Job
Full Time 2021 Jobs Center Associate in Lynnwood, WA:
The Center Associate conveys a-list client support to all retail clients by accepting and handling bundles for messenger shipment and working copiers, fax machines, restricting gear, overlaying machines, and retail location gadgets. The Associate expertly prompts our esteemed clients by giving exact data on our variety of items, administrations, and best-esteem choices and shows certainty by realizing best practices identified with the business.
The ideal up-and-comer has past retail deals insight, solid PC and web abilities, a secondary school certificate or GED, a neighborly and truly supportive attitude, and an expert appearance. The person should be a quick student who puts forth an attempt to get familiar with all parts of the business in the most limited conceivable time.
Involvement with print is attractive. A high energy level, the capacity to function as a cooperative person, and a major grin will go far.
Conveys extraordinary client care to stroll in clients and phone requests
Consistently rehearses great listening abilities with clients, UPS Store colleagues, and authority
Takes responsibility for the client’s transportation needs and offers reasonable arrangements
Makes a move to become familiar with all item and administration contributions, elective arrangements, and industry patterns
Works all gear, programming, and gadgets in a specialist design and is eager to educate others
Keeps a spotless, coordinated, and safe workplace
Performs different obligations as relegated
- Secondary school recognition or GED required
- Solid PC abilities, including Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites
- Exceptional telephone abilities
- Solid verbal and composed relational abilities, including spelling and math
- Immediate, solid, and mindful
- Ready to lift 40+ pounds
- One year of administrative involvement with coordinations, retail, or other applicable industry
- Creation experience with computerized printing and bindery gear
- Retail/client support insight
Incredible Advancement Opportunities
19410 HWY 99 Suite A
Lynnwood, Washington 98036