American Cruise Lines
Baton Rouge, LA
Deckhand 2021 season Job details:-
American Cruise Lines is looking for Deckhands for our developing armada cruising novel schedules along inland and seaside streams of the East Coast, Pacific Northwest, Columbia-Snake Rivers, and Mississippi-Ohio-Cumberland Rivers. Our U.S. leads are best in a class intended for safe activity and five-star administration to 100-200 visitors.
Deckhands are passage level marine crewmembers trusted with the chance to aid vessel activities standing steerage, path, and security watches. Deckhands complete broad day by day cleaning and support errands, while additionally helping with key visitor administrations, for example, clothing, trash, and baggage. Our Deckhands are group arranged,self-restrained, and involved laborers. Our Marine Team is positive, individuals arranged, fastidiously prepped consistently in support of our visitors, and as guides to individual crewmembers.
In this job, you will work close by our prepared Captains and Mates to help keep the boat working easily and securely. Deckhands are the essence of American Cruise Lines, welcoming each visitor boarding our boats at the path.
Joining our group will give you an inside and out perspective on the voyage business as you live and work onboard one of our boats inside the armada. We offer the chance to head out to probably the most beautiful and famous places the nation over. This position is an ideal method to fabricate ocean time and experience for a sea vacation.
Inside your job as a Deckhand, you will be essential for our Maritime Excellence Program which is our presentation improvement and acknowledgment program that will help you arrive at your greatest potential.
This job is essential to the achievement of our shipboard activities and we will furnish you with expert preparation with the end goal for you to be fruitful. American Cruise Lines enrolls, creates, and holds the best proficient sailors in the business.
- Standing steerage watches helping the Captain and Mate in directing the vessel
- Taking care of lines, corridors, anchors, and marine gear under the direction of Captains and Mates
- Standing path and deck watches including security, upkeep, and traveler help obligations
- Stacking and dumping visitor baggage, transport stores, trash, and every day coordinations assignments
- Cleaning every outside deck, verandas, windows, furniture, and marine spaces
- Washing, drying and collapsing all boat clothing
- Keep up constant expert preparing and uniform appearance
- Persistent accessibility to help visitors and group
- Turn through day-night watch and undertaking plans averaging 12-hrs every day
- Secondary school graduate
- At any rate 18 years old
- Truly solid, with endurance to work extended periods
- All around prepared and clean appearance
- Amicable and friendly relational abilities
- Solid relational abilities and the longing to learn
- School experience liked
- US Citizenship or lawfully approved to work in the United States
- Capacity to plainly talk and compose the English Language
- TWIC Preferred – Click here for data on the most proficient method to acquire your TWIC
- Pre-Employment Drug Test: Under Federal Law and the Department of Transportation we are needed to pre-business drug test every shipboard worker. This incorporates testing for Marijuana and other controlled substances. We are additionally a liquor-free organization.
- Bring in Cash
- Insignificant Expenses – your everyday costs are totally covered while locally available. It’s a quarters style climate.
- Travel the Country – We visit 30 states on our various travels and travel through the most wonderful territories in our nation.
- Sea and Hospitality Experience – This is a solid establishment for a profession in the friendliness business and an approach to fabricate your ocean time for a permit.
- About Our Company: American Cruise Lines works the most current and biggest armada of journey ships in the United States. We offer various shipboard positions that give the chance to journey the most enamoring objections in the nation including the East Coast, Mississippi River, Pacific Northwest, and Alaska. Make the most of this chance to get a flourishing organization together with more than 30 years of involvement.
To study work with American Cruise Lines remembering our Training for Success Program and life for board visit www.aclcareers.com.