There is no alternative than finding the best platform to get clients to promote your freelance services or business. If you want to understand your client deeply that what they want and what they are seeking, you should consider creating a service profile on some popular job searching portal, which allows create a business profile and post your services.
Nowadays, several businesses use these strategies without investing in advertisements. so, you will need proper guidelines if you are starting from scratch.
According to the report of Statista, the digital marketing industry is growing rapidly as businesses are spending larger amounts on the digital advertising sector which is estimated to be around US$701.20bn in 2023, whereas, search advertising amounts to $296.78bn.
However, online platforms have the power to generate free clients for a service without any advertisement cost. There are several websites, social media, and apps that can connect clients with businesses.
Table of Contents
10 Best platform to get clients
Improving natural clients for a business is an essential thing when you are going to start a small business. Although, it could be a hardship for newcomers but having a strong plan can bring your success.
Here are some essential tips that will assist you to get clients within a day.
- Social media: businesses moving towards social media like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube. So, creating a business page, community groups, and YouTube channel as well as publishing content-related services can connect with potential clients.
- Networking: When you planning to provide services, networking is necessary to grow a small business. So, try to attend a community event, join the live discussion, and collaborate with other professionals.
- Referrals: connect with your existing clients and ask them to refer others to get your expert services.
- Online job board: a large number of job sectors moved online so clients seeking services on some job portals. So, creating a service profile on an online job portal is an effective way to reach clients.
- Website: create a website where you want to promote your skills, expertise, and experience as well as try to include a reviews section that will encourage others to take your services.
- Email marketing: sending newsletters is a traditional method to promote services. If you want to engage clients on regular basis, try to start email marketing in your marketing strategy.
- SEO: SEO means Search Engine Optimization which is a natural way to get clients to rank products, services, and articles on Google, Yahoo, Bing, and other search engines.
- Content marketing: creating influential content for YouTube and writing a blog post for a website can increase your service sales.
- Local advertising: publishing ads in newspapers, magazines, and the online portal is an effective way to reach exciting clients.
1. Social Media
Using social media platforms you can reach millions of clients within a day or month, it depends on your marketing strategy.
There are several social media platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram that allow you to create pages, profiles, and community groups without any cost, where most of the client engagement is through content. So, content marketing is essential when you are starting a page to reach clients.
Networking helps to grow natural clients where building relationships and connections are essential.
There are several ways to connect with local and remote networks such as attending a community event, meeting friends, connecting with professionals, and making conversation on social media as well as publishing content on the website and social media. So, people can know more about you and your services. That’s how you can grow your network.
Referrals are a traditional marketing process where we suggest others take a service or buy products.
However, if you want to get referral clients, you need to provide quality services for your existing clients. So, they could encourage you to refer others to take your expert services as well as you can start a referral program where if someone brings clients for you, then you will pay a 3% to 10% commission for that particular client.
4. Online Job portal
An online job portal is a place where a service provider post a service and clients seek services to take.
You need to see some examples to understand better how online job portals increase client volume.
I am a digital service provider and I provide services for SEO, SMM, SEM, Virtual assistant, and web development. So, I have to create a professional profile on online job portals like Fiverr and Upwork with optimizing services.
When I post services on Fiverr, clients can find my services from the service search. That’s how you can use the job portal to find clients!
A website is an incredible way to reach potential customers and clients as well as allows you to promote your skill and expertise, where you can include discounts, reviews, previous projects, and ratings that encourage clients to take your service.
However, convincing client is a hardship but by using a service website, you can convert them into exciting clients. So, try to make an effective website including relevant services and discounts that could change clients’ aspects.,
6. Email marketing
Email marketing is a traditional strategy to engage with clients that marketers using for several years. To reach potential clients, you can list your client mail data with their interests and relevant to their businesses and send them impressive offers with discounts.
7. Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
SEO is a natural marketing strategy that helps to get natural and relevant clients from search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing, and some others search engines that index website and content.
To increase natural traffic, you need to make a professional website and describe your service and products as well as try to write a blog post to help the client to build a better business. Afterwards, you need to submit your website to the Google search console, and Bing webmaster to optimize your website on Google search results.
8. Content Marketing
Content marketing has the ability to reach millions of clients at a time through a search engine.
To enhance client volume for your business, you need to create content related to your services for social media or websites. For example, “copyposse” is an Instagram profile that creates content for digital marketing and everyday share interesting content on her insta profile to grow engagement and service sales.
If you want to start content marketing to get clients, you need to create engaging and interesting content that clients would love and take further action.
9. Local advertising
Local advertising is a great practice to grow clients within a day.
To do so, you can consider local advertising such as newspapers, online media, and Facebook ads to reach potential clients in your local area. So, clients can visit your office physically and take the opportunity to take a consultant face to face.
How to get clients for a new business: 5 websites to find clients
There are several websites that can help you to find potential clients for your business but targeting niche industries and the client could be hard.
Here are some websites that will assist you to generate sales in a short time:
- LinkedIn: To connect with professional people, you should consider using Linkedin as this platform promised to connect businesses to professionals. If you have the expertise, you can connect others to take your services.
- Upwork: This is a popular freelancing platform where a freelancer can create a professional profile and offer clients to take services. Although, Upwork has various platforms such as design, development, writing, and programming but you can find clients related to your industry.
- Thumbtack: This website connects the customer to the service provider who needs home improvement and event planning services.
- Freelancer: freelancer.com is a professional website where you can join as a freelancer to find a client. However, this platform is a highly competitive website. So, you need to keep patience and work hard to get your first clients.
- Create your own website like JanamySwiftTech: making a website allow you to customize it to suit your needs. You can include previous projects that you have done as well as ratings, reviews, and experience which might attract new clients.
How to get more clients for my beauty business
There are many ways to attract new clients to your beauty business. Here are some suggestions:
- Offer promotions or discounts for new customers: Consider offering discounts on services or free additional services to new customers This can be a great way to attract new business and bring people to your door.
- Use popular social media: Build a strong online presence by creating a website and social media accounts like Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. Use these platforms to showcase your work, share updates and engage with potential clients
- Network with other beauty professionals: Attend industry events, join local beauty associations and network with other beauty professionals in your area. This can help you build relationships and tap a new potential client base.
- Partner with other beauty and wellness businesses: Consider teaming up with other local businesses, such as salons, spas or boutique retailers, to cross-promote each other’s services. This can help you reach new audiences and potentially generate more business.
- Focus on best customer service: Providing excellent customer service can help you stand out in the competitive beauty industry. Be sure to listen to what your customers want and go above and beyond to satisfy them. Word of mouth is a powerful marketing tool, so if you provide a great experience, your customers will be more likely to recommend you to their friends and family.
How to get clients online personal training
Congratulations on starting your online personal training business! One of the best ways to acquire clients is to create a professional website that clearly outlines your services, fees and qualifications. It helps if you build a presence on social media (like Facebook, Instagram, etc.) to expand your reach and build relationships with potential clients. Also, could you consider starting a blog where you can share your knowledge and expertise and build an email list to keep in touch with your followers? You may use targeted advertising on social media platforms, search engines and related websites to promote your Services. Finally, can you leverage word of mouth marketing by asking existing customers for referrals?
Can I find clients online?
Yes, you can find clients online using Facebook pages, community groups, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.
Although, there are several strategies to get clients online but most effective method is creating your own website including services and installing relevant kits that attract clients as well as promoting the website on social media like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.