To monetize your website or blog traffic with Google Adsense, it’s required to create an Adsense account because an Adsense account allows you to submit your website for AdSense decisions. Once you get Adsense approval then you can set up an advertisement on your site.
Google Adsense account can provide several benefits for website owners and bloggers who want to monetize their web traffic with an advertising network such as revenue generation, Ad customization, access to advertisers, analytics, and reporting as well as ad quality control.
How to create an Adsense account
There are some known ways to create an Adsense account:
- Create a Gmail account, A Gmail account give you a unique address that you can use to create and login into an Adsense account.
- Go to the Google Adsense official website using Google search.
- Sign in to your Gmail account.
- Fill in the required details Adsense asks you.
- Fill up the address section and submit.
- Now go to the site section and add your website.
Afterwards, Connect the Adsense code with your website. To do so, simply go to your website theme development section and put the Adsense code into the header area. For example, <head> paste Adsense code here</head>