Google Adsense considers website content as “low value content” that doesn’t provide any significant value for users. Google Adsense low-value content error may appear if the content is written poorly, lacks of originality, has AI content, is not relevant to the website niche, and is designed content to generate ad revenue rather than writing informative content for users.
When Adsense detects low-value content on a website, it will allow you to submit the website for another review upon fixing that particular issue.
This is because Google Adsense has an Advertisement ecosystem that doesn’t allow poor user experience and stops serving ads on low-quality content. So, it is important to design your website in a single niche and write high-quality content instead of focusing on ad revenue.
How to Fix Adsense Low Value Content Error
If you are seeing a notification in the Adsense dashboard that “low-value content”, you may need to improve your website content by targeting a single website niche that attracts high-quality advertisers and users.
Here are some steps to solve Adsense low value content issue:
1. Improve your content quality: Content is major to get Adsense approval so consider writing high-quality content that brings higher user engagement.
2. Focus on a single niche: Instead of creating content on multiple topics, choose a micro niche that allows you to create unique and engaging content.
3. Optimize your keywords: When you are writing content make sure that you have properly implemented keywords into that content and optimized it following Google webmaster guidelines.
4. Improve user experience: Showing advertisements on the website is depend on several factors and one of them is “User experience”. If you have a higher user experience, advertisers may buy your website ads placement. Try to design your website simple and easy to navigate because this will help users to stay longer and engage with your content.
5. Follow Adsense policies: To get Adsense approval in 2 days/ 1 week, your website must have to follow all Adsense policies for content, Ads placement, Traffic, and User experience. If you violate these Adsense policies, your account will be disabled or closed by Google.
Google Adsense is a family-friendly advertising platform that ensures originality, Unique content, protects advertisers and provides a good advertisement experience. So, when you are building a website you have to focus on original content, single niche, and high-quality content. That’s how you can solve Adsense low-value content errors.