Getting Google AdSense approval is a golden opportunity for a content publisher who wants to make money by sharing advertisements on their website or blog.
Adsense is a Google product that allows website and YouTube channel owners to monetize their content by showing display ads.
However, Adsense approval does not ensure that you can make money online. To make money online, you need a significant amount of traffic or website visitors with high engagement.
Table of Contents
How to get Google Adsense approval in 2023
Google Adsense approval is a simple process if you follow their rules. Adsense continuously updates its requirements and policy so we need to learn their update and make content regarding its requirements.
Minimum Requirements for AdSense Approval and AdSense eligibility checker
Here are some essential ways you need to follow to get Adsense approval within a week.
1. High level domain names such as .com, .in, .net, and .info, although we recommend a .com domain name.
2. User-friendly website design and customization.
3. Write high quality content according to Adsense content policy.
4. Submit the website on Google through the Google search console.
5. Connect your website with Google Analytics UA and GA4.
6. Reduce page loading time specially Largest Contentful Paint (LCP), First Input Delay (FID), Cumulative Layout Shift (CLS), First Contentful Paint (FCP), Interaction to Next Paint (INP), Time to First Byte (TTFB).
7. Write 35+ blog posts on your website because Google Adsense has a minimum content requirement.
9. Use your own designed images to avoid copyright.
10. Write the content yourself and share your ideas without copying others.
11. Use only an Adsense account for one user. Google Adsense allows one Adsense account for a single user. Otherwise, Google considers it a policy violation.
12. Never submit your website multiple times. If you get any error after submitting for the first time, try to fix that error without removing your site from Adsense.
13. Although, Google doesn’t have any minimum traffic requirement but we recommend 200 page views per day to get fast approval from Adsense.
14. When submitting your website for Google Adsense make sure that you are not partnering with third-party that Google AdSense doesn’t meet.
What not to do?
Google Adsense has a strict policy. So before start using Adsense you need to know how Google Adsense work. if you violate one of Adsense’s policies, you never get approval from Adsense.
Here are some things that you should avoid:
1. Never use copyrighted content.
2. Never write any content that is harmful to society.
3. Don’t write illegal content.
4. Don’t use more than one Adsense account for one user.
5. Never partner with a third party that you won’t believe.
6. Don’t submit your website again and again without fixing the possible error.
Adsense is a family-friendly Advertising platform that pays higher for advertisement. To get Adsense approval and show the advertisement on your website, you need to follow Adsense program policy.